Sunday, November 8, 2009

The Neutral Deeds

Right and wrong deeds, may vary as per the concern of individuals. Any way we cannot say anything which is not right is wrong, I don’t know what it is, but used to call it as neutral. I am trying to say some thing about neutral deeds.
We all are doing lots of things in our daily life; among most of them we don’t have any explanation for why we did it [I am not enough talented to mention some of them]. If some body asks so, we will ask “is it wrong?” It may not be wrong, but we know it is not right. And that is exactly what I meant by ‘neutral deeds’.
Neutral deeds are having a specialty. Later or sooner they will be proved as wrong.
I am not bothered about all these neutral deeds, but some of them which harm our societies’ moral values.
Why some people make clippings of their personal moments (I mean…, like making love and all)? Accidentally or intentionally most of such clippings are getting exposed among the public. They not only hurt you and your family, but adversely affect our society and its morality.
Let’s be serious about neutral deeds. Let your privacy be privacy. And don’t let the coming generation live like dogs and bitches.
I don’t think my blogging could change the world. I don’t even know how to react for the coming generation. All I know is “ITS TIME TO REACT”.

If any body have the same thought that I have; if any body wants to do something against the anti-social impacts, please contact me……..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Anand, Gujrat, India
I'm much sensitive and bothered about my culture and its rich heritage. I started this blog to get in touch with those who really wants to save our coming generation.